I HATE when Will is sick. But don't get me wrong...I love how he wants me to snuggle and hold him all day. He's the best thing that ever happened to me and without him...life just isnt worth it.
I never used to get depressed after Christmas but apparently I am this year...and in a BIG WAY! I have been in such a bad mood, it's unreal, unnatural and unfair. So continue reading at your own risk... I woke up the day after Christmas...no before that I was feeling "something not quite right" but then again I haven't been "quite right" for quite some time. But I was thinking about how I've been sick with bronchitis now for over 5 weeks and how I am supposed to wear a mask when I leave the house; which would mean wearing it to my mom's which WASN'T gonna happen but still. So, the day after Christmas I woke up hating the day. My cousin and her kid stayed overnight due to the weather and I was not real happy about it b/c I end up babysitting for her b/c she never gets up AND cleaning up after she leaves b/c she never helps clean up the mess her kid makes. So there was that and then Will begging and crying when I said no to opening and using his ne...
love you. praying for will. but yeah... it's awesome when they are all cuddly because of it.
ReplyDeleteenjoy the snuggleys , they'll be over soon, which is good, cuz he won't be sick, BUT??!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDang