Skip to main content

This Can't Be Happening!

Will is already old enough to play tee ball!! OH MY WORD!! I remember "walkin' the mile" while in labor, secretly wishing that it was over and done with and my child was already walking and talking and no late nights and loss of sleep would be suffered. I regret that now b/c it happened. He's walking: check. He's talking: check. He's gonna be 5 in less than 2 months: check. Just signed him up for tee ball: double check. This just can't be happening. The time went too fast. I'm not ready to give him up for school either. That's like 6 whole hours in the day that he will be somewhere else, like not with me, like: uncheck! I don't likey. I supposed I could homeschool him??....but let's not fool anyone here...I love my son but I don't want to be the sole person responsible for his smarts and knowledge and stuff like that. I only have an associates degree in general studies...C'MON PEOPLE!
I am also realizing that with Will being gone 6 hours a day...I have to think and its decisions, decisions time. Do I work during that time or finish school? I'm really leaning toward the working thing right now (and I KNOW my hubby is too) but I keep having this nagging feeling that if I "just work a dead-end job" I would be settling. IDK. I know that going to school costs money and I totally don't particularly enjoy homework but it would all be worth it in the end right?? I mean right?? I'm torn. Oh Mamma, tell me what to do with my life--Shelbie from Steel Magnolias

Comments

  1. awww makes me wanna cry. my baby nephew da william is going to be 5 AND playing T-Ball!! WOW

    OOOOOO decisions decisions decisions...pray pray pray about what to do. Dead End Jobs offer money and part time work(like VK does). BUT then getting a degree could offer you freedom LATER on...hmmmmm...glad you threw in a movie quote. thass niiice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's like 6 whole hours in the day he will be with someone else, like not with me, like: uncheck" LOL!!!

    That made me laugh outloud. Yes, it is sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. school schmool... doesn't gaurantee anything.... just delays work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can't forget to take my Cymbalta!!

I never used to get depressed after Christmas but apparently I am this year...and in a BIG WAY! I have been in such a bad mood, it's unreal, unnatural and unfair. So continue reading at your own risk... I woke up the day after Christmas...no before that I was feeling "something not quite right" but then again I haven't been "quite right" for quite some time. But I was thinking about how I've been sick with bronchitis now for over 5 weeks and how I am supposed to wear a mask when I leave the house; which would mean wearing it to my mom's which WASN'T gonna happen but still. So, the day after Christmas I woke up hating the day. My cousin and her kid stayed overnight due to the weather and I was not real happy about it b/c I end up babysitting for her b/c she never gets up AND cleaning up after she leaves b/c she never helps clean up the mess her kid makes. So there was that and then Will begging and crying when I said no to opening and using his ne...

My Husband

So yesterday my hubby turned 38!! So I'm blogging 100 things about him... 1. he's a godly man 2. he never cusses 3. he likes his coffee black and lukewarm 4. he's a workaholic 5. saltaholic 6. he hates mushrooms, but he's a fun-guy :) 7. he can fix just about anything 8. he will do chores around the house 9. if he's watching tv it's either America's Funniest Videos, My Name is Earl or the History Channel 10. he's actually a really good singer 11. he's not a very good dancer however 12. he's a major motorhead 13. he doesn't like sports except Nascar 14. he has a bad memory 15. he is in great shape 16. he's a great dad 17. he LOVES music 18. the only instrument he can play is the radio 19. he hates the cold and has S.A.D. (seasonal adjustment disorder) 20. he would NEVER break the law 21. he can't stand people who never shut up 22. he puts everyone before himself 23. he can sew 24. he makes a mean burrito and macaroni & cheese 25...